- This event has passed.
Bounce Coalition workshop on creating trauma-informed plans. This is not a KDE-sponsored event so please contact the Bounce Coalition for more information (see contact information below).
The Trauma-Informed Plan Writing Workshop is designed for districts who may not be quite ready with a plan developed to meet the requirements of the School Safety and Resiliency Act of 2019.
Trauma-Informed Plan Workshop will provide districts with:
- Access to Bounce’s Trauma-Informed Plan framework for school districts
- Technical assistance with plan development
- Identified metrics to build into a plan
- An opportunity to collaborate with other districts
- Create a draft of the plan within the workshop
District trauma-informed teams (or a majority of the trauma-informed team representatives) are encouraged to attend.
DATE: May 25, 2021
TIME: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm EST
CONTACT: Carli Mosby at firstname.lastname@example.org or register here.
COST: $50 per trauma-informed team